Now Hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist who can start work January 15th! Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps over 1000 professionals take off in their career each year.
Accounts Payable Specialist Duties
- Ability to process invoice transactions in a high volume invoice processing environment;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Ability to sit and focus on processing invoices for long periods of time;
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (written, verbal and listening);
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable and accounting systems, including terminology;
- Effective organizational skills including time management;
- Ability to analyze and problem solve invoice issues;
- High level of proficiency utilizing email;
- Strong computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting systems and basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills;
- Able to deals effectively with stress;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial matters.
Will be given ProveIt assessments for 10-key, Accounts Payable, Accounting Terminology, and General Typing
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Darcy Edson at (612)313-7983. When we know of your interest, a recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face- we will move quickly!