Randstad Professionals has partnered with a local restaurant chain owner in search of a Controller.
Reporting to the owner, this would be the top finance person with the company in a very hands on role responsible for the development and execution of the financial strategy that supports the Company's business plans. Oversee all finance, accounting, budgeting, financial planning, tax matters, and assist with all real estate transactions and matters.
- Restaurant/food service experience preferred, multi-unit locations required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business degree required.
- Advanced degrees (Master, MBA) or CPA a plus.
- Strong leadership and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.