Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for an Enterprise Architect to join a company in the Baltimore County, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
The Enterprise Applications Architect is a strategic position, responsible for reviewing existing application technologies, assessing future direction for existing technologies, evaluating candidates for technology replacement, developing proofs of concept for key products, and providing implementation roadmap(s) by applying a combination of industry best practices, learned solutions, and innovation.
Job Requirements: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of MIS, computer science, information systems or computer engineering.
- Seven+ years' experience working with:
- Enterprise level strategic planning for a large enterprise systems and solutions.
- Business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and programming techniques.
- Deep expertise in two or more technology domains (applications, integration, data, identity, security, network, infrastructure)
- Demonstrated proficiency with:
- Best practice enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF).
- Ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to applications architecture.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff.
- Ability to evaluate and suggest technology/vendor agnostic solutions.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Four+ years' work experience:
- Leading and driving enterprise architecture/development standards, guidelines, frameworks, and best practices
- Defining and creating enterprise application architecture artifacts associated with reference architectures, blueprints, patterns, technical stacks, and governance.
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.