The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for identifying relevant insights and compiling analytical reports that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret financial reporting data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret financial trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- 2+ years of experience - Proven working experience as a financial analyst or business data analyst
- Excel - Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs Formulas
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL, Cognos, Tableau
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.