Manager, New Business and E-commerce Acquisition
The Manager, New Business and E-commerce Acquisition is a key member of the e-commerce team, responsible for managing digital and offline marketing programs to acquire new customers, build new business streams, and increase revenue for the brand's e-commerce channel. They will be a hands-on manager of digital marketing campaigns utilizing PPC, SEM, retargeting, social, and display media to drive revenue and acquire customers within an ROI target for brand website (illy.com), Amazon and other E-tailers. Manage new business development to uncover new revenue streams for the ecommerce channel.
- Ecommerce media experience: specifically selling products to drive revenue, margin w/ROI targets
- Min. 2 yrs experience with Amazon. Specific knowledge of related marketing, and advertising programs - AMG/AMS, couponing, deal of the day, etc). Other pure-play etailers a plus (Walmart, Jet).
- Highly quantititative, with strong understanding of digital media planning (SEO, retargeting & display), budgets and related KPIs.
- Oversee digital acquisition media and agencies to create campaigns to drive lower, middle & upper funnel marketing programs for illy caffe, NA (45%)
- Manage existing media channels to drive sales of illy products on illy.com website and Amazon: including SEM, display, retargeting, paid social media, affiliates, Amazon AMS, Amazon AMG
- Partner with brand CMO and digital content manager to create upper funnel awareness campaigns with airline partners, influencers, and global brand campaigns.
- Act as day-to-day liaison with digital media agency to provide guidance on strategy and tactics, and drive continual improvement on results to achieve budgetary targets
- Stay ahead of the curve to understand trends in digital media, uncover new media channels, and make recommendations to test new ways to acquire customers
- Utilize customer database, web analytics, and external profiling to inform media targeting and improve customer acquisition and revenue metrics.
- Create strategic plans for new business development designed to increase revenue and margin (25%)
- Create new business opportunities within Amazon including (Amazon Business, Amazon Canada, tea on Amazon)
- Leverage partnerships (existing and new) to develop new revenue streams (travel, hospitality, airlines, flash sale sites, etc)
- Provide market intelligence and business cases for new etail segments (ie meal subscriptions), and support etailer sales manager to develop new programs.
- Collaborate with E-commerce Content Manager to develop high performance, on-brand creative assets in support of customer acquisition (10%)
- Set goals, recommend budget, monitor performance, and deliver positive ROI for all programs (10%)
- Oversee online price monitoring using Marketrack to decrease SRP & MAP violations of illy products.