$Marketing Product Specialist - Bloomfield, CT
- This is a contract role expected to last 5 months.
- Our Marketing Department is being enhanced to strengthen our Analytics team and make it faster, more efficient and nimbler. We are in the process of bringing more SAS based reporting and analytics capabilities in-house which means that we are developing scripts, procedures and processes, often from scratch.
Marketing Product Specialist - Job Duties:
- The successful Specialist, the candidate will be an integral part of this process and will have excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- This also means that the candidate we are looking for is a natural self-starter and must be very comfortable with dealing with ambiguity.
- By bringing more Analytics and project management capabilities in-house we are creating the environment for deeper insights, root cause analysis and continuous improvement through the Marketing Department.
- The Specialist will support all customer marketing (retention and acquisition) programs for all engagement campaigns.
- This includes collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders and thought leaders within Analytics as well as supporting the management of all annual strategic marketing initiatives.
- Excel, Power Point, SAS Enterprise Guide Soft Skill
- Client management and Project management experience
- SQL and Hadoop will be plus
- BS in Math or related field
- MS or MBA preferred
- 2-3 years experience