Randstad Professionals is seeking an Operations Audit Specialist who loves to work in a fast paced environment. Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for audit. Looking for candidates who are eager to start their career or wanting to return to this type of work. Immediate openings available if interested, apply today!
Location: Naperville, IL
Pay Range: $16 - $17/hr.
Employment Type: Contract (3+ months)
- Responsible for performing a variety of document processing and audit record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that require a thorough knowledge of products and services in the assigned area.
- Duties may include receiving and reclassifying information on transactions residing in Audit Exception; documenting reasons for audit discrepancies; receiving, classifying, consolidating and summarizing documents and information.
- Actively works with team members to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
- Responsibilities may also include customer service duties such as answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to customer requests for information.
Minimum qualifications are outlined below:
- Ability to work with well with internal customers.
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of accounts supported.
- Good keyboard and PC skills using word processing and spreadsheet software as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires some decision making to resolve account discrepancies.
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service.
- May be assigned to small, medium, and large accounts with high revenue potential.
- Prior audit experience is a plus
- Will be using the Syncada tool
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual always a plus as the team can work with international entities.
- Transportation experience a big plus, but not required.
- Willing to train up competent people with minimal experience.