Operations Specialist - Dallas, TX
- This is a contract role expected to last 12 months.
Operations Specialist - Job Duties:
- Review, research and independently decision ultimate resolution of Bill Pay/Wires escalated issues. Ability to comprehend and articulate to the Account Officers/Managers complex issues, trends and potential impact to client and systems.
- Analyze moderate to complex accounting and system impacted situations.
- Review and maintain Special Handling Instructions to ensure payable and expense allocations are clear to ensure accurate transaction posting
- Access various internal applications to monitor and identify accounting exceptions for resolution.
- Understand Bill Pay Services/Wires Accounting department's various system platforms and possess a thorough understanding of the departments objectives by participating in system enhancements, testing, implementations, migrations and actively participate in departments meetings.
- Coordinate with the Account Officer/Manager to ensure disbursements are in accordance with compliance to reduce risk for the client and the firm.
- Reconcile (daily) various internal deposit and house accounts to ensure exceptions are cleared within SLA.
- Process ACH entries forLoan Services and Wires within designated SLA
- Maintain and edit department's Processing Guide for Associates and Job Aids.
- Assist Administrative Manager, Asset Manager and Client Associates with service issues, researching internal client inquiries, and providing timely solutions
- Minimum 5 years Accounts Payable processing.
- Proficient in PC applications, including Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook
- Strong highly developed accounting and reconciliation experience