We have partnered with a leading food and beverage company North of Boston who is in need of a Recruiting Associate to join their team on an extended contract basis.
This position is responsible for primary support to the job requisition, sourcing and onboarding phases of the Talent Acquisition process for specific departments within the organization.
- Manages various aspects of the recruiting process including posting job openings in applicant tracking system, marketing and advertising, resume review, phone screening, cursory interviewing, and reference checking, while following processes
- Coordinates the use of a multitude of media (web based, radio, print) at the direction of the recruiter and hiring manager.
- Schedules interviews for qualified applicants with the Recruiter, hiring manager and interview teams.
- Assists Recruiters to check references on candidates under final consideration.
- Coordinates all background work needed and assures all required paperwork is accurate and part of the personnel record after conducting professional reference checks, criminal background checks, I-9 validation and other requests as required.
- Schedules new hire for New Employee Orientation and coordinates mailing new hire onboarding kits.
- Generates recruitment reports from Applicant Tracking System to be used by HR and hiring managers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of entry level recruiting or human resources experience required
- Basic knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Word
- Proficiency in Taleo Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
This role is expected to last a minimum of six months and a terrific resume builder! Along with working at a top notch company, working with Randstad allows you to earn a competitive hourly wage, enroll in our comprehensive benefits package and get a world-class customer service experience.
Please send a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website at www.randstadusa.com
Interested but not quite ready to make a move? Take advantage of our referral bonus and refer your friends and colleagues today!