Our client is currently seeking for a talented Staff Tax Accountant to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual of various taxes and licenses for multiple jurisdictions including but not limited to; Gaming Tax, Entertainment Tax, IRS, State and Local Patron Withholding, Room Tax, Federal Excise Tax, Gaming Licenses, Business Licenses etc... This position will be responsible for various levels of research, interpretation, implementation and problem resolution.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting processes to accurately record revenue and pay appropriate taxes and licenses.
- Prepare all journal entries including expense accruals, prepaid amortizations and miscellaneous entries as needed
- Research and interpret tax regulations and provide insight into Sr. Tax Accountants and Management.
- Stay abreast of changes across multiple jurisdictions and legislative bodies, provides leadership with updates, impacts, and solutions.
- Assist leadership teams with special projects, research, and supplemental reporting.
- 1+ years of corporate tax accounting experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- BS in Accounting
- CPA Certification or currently studying for the CPA exam
- Strong skills in oral/written communication
If you pride yourself as a professional who enjoys the challenges of being part of a growing and dynamic company, then email your resume immediately as an MS Word attachment to email@example.com