As a Talent Acquisition Consultant for Software Engineering, you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client's Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with their client. If there is a gap in the ability to fulfill a requisition, the person in this role needs to adjust their course of action to ensure fulfillment is met, taking full accountability and ownership of results.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing strategies and plans are developed and executed in a timely fashion. Therefore, understanding of sourcing methodologies and how to execute them to effectively develop a candidate pipeline is essential.
The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, where you will manage and participate in the daily activities of the recruiting team to facilitate the recruiting cycle is vital.
This role allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues, including Randstad Sourceright's Talent Sourcing Specialists, Talent Assessment Specialists, Recruiting Coordinators and Centers of Expertise, to develop and execute talent strategies that produce quality hires for our clients.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven recruiting experience in Software Engineering
- Proven recruiting experience in account management, requisition management and/or a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring manager point of contact
- Proven Customer Service experience, Client Relationship focused
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients' functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility for candidacy and consultatively present to hiring teams
- Proven ability to understand candidate motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to the candidate to ensure offer acceptance if made.
- Proven track record (9 mos) of meeting or exceeding account/hiring manager satisfaction requirements
- Consistent (9 mos) achievement of monthly/quarterly goal attainment of 96% or better
- Knowledge of the U.S. EEO/OFCCP compliance rules or other comparable regulatory processes impacting recruitment pertinent to the requisitions supported
- L - Thought leadership - seek to improve and innovate
- E - Effective communication
- A - Accountability - to yourself, your team and your client
- D - Develop and deliver deep partnerships with our clients
- E - Exceed client expectations though service excellence
- R - Responsibility to our society
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.