- Design, Implement and administer a Microsoft SCCM environment, including creating or editing security groups, application deployments (collections, advertisements, task sequences, and PowerShell scripts), patch management, general troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrade and recommendations on current infrastructure.
- Producing and maintaining documentation for supported systems including architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and detailed design documents.
- Analyzing and applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates.
- Supporting database administrators and developers in deploying related solutions (e.g., custom web parts and stand-alone solutions).
- Microsoft SCCM troubleshooting, installation of applications, backup, recovery & disaster recovery.
- Strong Active Directory experience
- Strong DNS knowledge
- Strong Virtualization skills with VMWare being a major plus
- Strong experience with troubleshooting multiple version of Windows OS for desktop and server.
- Level 3 Operations experience.
- Strong network capture tools experience like Wireshark
- Microsoft Certified for SCCM a major plus