Salary may be flexible based on experience
Be part of a team that will work through projects from start to finish. Gather the ideas and conceptualize using any programming languages necessary, package the information into meaningful and effective solutions. To be successful in the role you should have domain knowledge in a diverse set of financial asset classes including equities, fixed income and derivatives; a good understanding of advanced quant methods, statistics and econometrics, and a proven track record in hands-on development of investment solutions in financial industry.
If you are an experienced Quant Developer with a passion for delivering innovative products and services, a career in the Investment Management Technology team may be right for you !
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative or computational field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics, with at least 4 years of relevant work experience or Master's Degree in a quantitative or computational field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics, with at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Effective communication with multiple stakeholders, including Portfolio Managers, Quant Researchers, Technology partners and senior management.
The Purpose of Your Role
Senior Quant Developer is a core development role in our dynamic and fast-paced quant technology team. You are accountable for partnering with various stakeholders, including Portfolio Managers, Quant Researchers, Technologists and drive the research ideas to technical solutions.
The functions of this role include applications of technological solutions using quantitative concepts for investment decision making for managed accounts. The successful candidate will work primarily with quant researchers and portfolio managers of Strategic Advisors (SAI), and also technology teams across the firm. The assignments will include gathering the ideas, conceptualizing them through a programming language and creating a packaged solution that can be used by the Investment professionals.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a background in Statistics, Probability, Linear Regression and time series analysis.
- You have strong technical and programming skills including R, Java, SQL and Linux.
- You have effective communication skills.
The Value You Deliver
- Intelligently applying advanced analytics and quantitative concepts to support investment needs, and develop new solutions.
- Proactively identifying business opportunities and solutions
- Enhancing the capability for Quant Research team by developing better solutions for them.
- Helping in research for developing new models and products that will provide an advantage to the organization in the marketplace.