- Experience building scalable retail applications and Web Services Standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI) 2+years experience as an architect. Experience developing Angular Applications. Experience in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience with small to medium distributed systems using eCommerce, Application Servers, ESB or other related technologies in a web/mobile commerce environment.
- Experience with modeling business process, technical components, application architecture and data architecture concepts and governance, with ability to act as a design authority for information and data within projects.
- Experience of design considerations for high volume transaction systems.
- Experience designing high performing mobile applications.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of overall technical exposure on Web eCommerce Platforms, SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and Application services.
- 2+ years of experience in the role of a Solution Architect with demonstrated experience in developing and applying architecture blueprints and aligning projects to enterprise standards.
- Experience with implementation of small to medium enterprise systems that utilize J2EE technologies, particularly eCommerce.
- Experience developing in J2EE framework : EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JMX, RMI
- Ability to assess the impact of architecture changes on the business, application relationships and information flow Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration among technical architecture team members and business leadership.
- Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A range of experience in various disciplines of information technology, including operating systems, systems management and development tools, application program interfaces (APIs), database management systems, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics, development methodologies, transaction processing monitors, messaging software, security, directory services, hardware, interoperability techniques and standards.