Randstad’s third annual Women Powering Business Panel series was once again a huge success as business leaders gathered in Chicago and Minneapolis for thought-provoking discussions regarding gender diversity in the workplace. Through our panel events, we continued our goal of providing women workers with greater access to information, networks, mentors and champions, as well as key insights on issues and topics impacting women in business.
Dynamic leaders from civic, academic, business, HR and philanthropic backgrounds came together to offer their advice and expertise on a variety of topics impacting women in the workplace. Our keynote speaker was Dr. Betty Spence, President of the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE). Moderated by Randstad North American CEO, Linda Galipeau, this year’s panelists included:
- Becky Beaupre Gillespie, Journalist and Author
- Khloé Karova, President, University of Chicago Women’s Business Group
- Addie Braun, Head of Industry, Google
- Barbara Butts Williams, PhD, Dean, School of Business, Capella University
- Kim Johnson, Print Editor, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Janeé Harteau, Chief of Police, Minneapolis Police Department
- David B. Kaysen, Consulting CEO, Pillar Palatal, LLC
- Kathy Tunheim, Principal and CEO, Tunheim
Thanks to all of our attendees who helped make our 2014 panel series a memorable event!