An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Supply Management Planner in the Waterloo, IA area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Support EPDP by ensuring an effective transition from Product Delivery Process (PDP) to Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) through timely placement and receipt of initial production order.
- Organize and implement inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
Requirements for the Planner
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field.
- SAP and Microsoft Office experience preferred.
<Benefits for the Planner