our commitment to a better — and equal — world
We are committed to advancing social justice and racial equity in our organization, our communities and our society. We are working toward a world where everyone, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ability or Veteran status, has equal access to opportunities and feels valued and respected.
We are proud to unveil our first equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility (EDI&A) report for Randstad US. It is our hope that this report will continue to position us as EDI&A trailblazers in our industry while inspiring our peers to take action on inclusion and belonging in a meaningful way.
Check this page often to stay up to date on our ongoing actions and commitments.
2022 award and recognitions
- 2022 Bronze Level Global Champion for Supplier Diversity and Inclusion
- Staffing Industry Analysts' (SIA) Top 50 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Influencers
- Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity
- Forbes America’s Best Employers for New Graduates
- Diversity Inc Top 50 plus 8 speciality awards
- Forbes America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Forbes America's Best Temp Staffing Firms
- Forbes America's Best Executive Recruiting Firm (Tatum)
- 2022 Top Scoring Company on Disability Equality Index
- Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- Military Friendly® Employer — Military and Spouse Diversity Categories
Learn more about our recognitions and latest EDI&A news on the press room.