Multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. You should be a hands-on Engineer with strong communication skills. This is a large plant which is part of a very large company, so opportunities for growth are large. Permanent direct-hire first-shift role with a yearly bonus, strong benefits, generous relocation package, and a nice vacation policy.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Maintain all equipment drives and control systems. Develop and maintain system preventative / predictive maintenance schedules
- Lead and assist in all system troubleshooting and repairs. Determine root cause of all electrical failures and develop/ implement solutions to stop recurrence
- Develop long and short term plans for equipment improvements
- Plan equipment outages and upgrades. Lead maintenance, electronic services, and contractors during these plans
- Work with contractors and vendors to implement large projects
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- BS Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or BS Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET) required
- 3+ years hands-on electrical engineering experience out of a manufacturing environment
- Electrical maintenance engineering experience desired
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay (plus bonus) and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.