Mutli-billion dollar Fortune 500 manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks a Maintenance Supervisor to provide work direction to department maintenance hourly union employees. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc. You must be open to all 3 shifts that rotate weekly, weekends, and holidays. Salary + OT + bonus.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Supervise and direct the work of hourly union employees. Plan, manage, and review their work performance
- Implement safety goals and objectives by conducting safety contacts, observations, and meetings
- Assist in coordinating planned equipment outages and standard downturns
- Analyze equipment needs, ensure equipment reliability, and develop PPM programs
- Manage equipment troubleshooting, repairs, root cause analysis, and equipment improvements
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- BS Engineering or technical discipline preferred (equivalent experience to be considered)
- 3+ years maintenance supervising experience out of manufacturing
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay (salary + OT + bonus) and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.