Controls Engineer needed for a manufacturing company just outside of Memphis Tn. This individual will travel to customer sites building and troubleshooting control systems. Salary will be based on experience.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Project Management - Develop and manage capital projects as assigned to ensure correct scope, justifications, and appropriate execution
- Engineering/Design - Design and engineer capital projects including control systems design, sizing and selection of equipment. Responsible for overseeing the development of project electrical drawing and documentation package.
- Construction Management - Manage capital project installations to ensure desired construction, specification, and timeline results are achieved with minimal cost.
- Drive engineering support to reduce costs and increase profit margins.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- PLC Programming
- AutoCAD or Solidworks experience
- Must be willing to travel 50%.