We are looking for a Quality Engineer in Pinckneyville, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 5 months and could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Create work instructions for a new product launch
- Support the development and implementation of the plant's quality control program.
- Ensure that policies and procedures regarding all aspects of quality assurance and improvement are rigidly adhered to during all manufacturing processes.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- 1-3 years of experience in a Quality Engineering role.
- Engineering degree is a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.