Process Metallurgist, Chicago area - Leading manufacturer seeks to hire a Material Science Engineer for a Process Metallurgist role. This individual will recommend and implement process improvements, ensure quality procedures are carried out and oversee the lab department.
Responsibilities for the Metallurgist
- Process control for productivity and quality improvements.
- Partner with other engineers on problem solving production related issues.
- Coordinate internal and external laboratory analyses of samples.
- Customer interface.
Requirements for the Metallurgist
- Bachelors degree in Materials Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, supervision experience preferred but not required.
- Health, Dental, 401K , Bonus, Relocation.