Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for an Electrical Engineer / Electrical Designer in Raleigh, NC. This person will work on commercial building MEP projects, designing power & lighting systems, security systems, wiring layouts and schematics, and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Bachelors or Associate's Degree is required. Relocation assistance available. Ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of experience but all candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Construction plans and specifications include power, lighting, fire alarm and communications as well as special systems (security, television, audio/visual, PA, etc.) and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes (NEC, IBC, etc.).
- Candidates must be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet time-induced deadlines,
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- BSEE is highly preferred.
- 1-5 years of power and lighting design
- AutoCAD experience a must
- Revit / BIM proficiency is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in commercial building design
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits, PTO, 401k will be provided.
- Relocation package is available