Quality Engineer with automotive OEM or parts manufacturing experience for a position just north of Greenville, SC. The Quality Engineer will establish quality processes that meet customer and internal requirements and expectations. Must have experience with Quality Systems tools including PPAP, FMEA, APQP, etc. Direct hire position with a multi-national automotive Tier I automotive parts supplier.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Oversight and maintenance of APQP / PPAP / FMEA processes
- Meets Guage R&R requests / audits processes
- The Qualith Engineer participates in document review (procedures, work instructions, PFMEA and control plans)
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelors degree in business or tehnical field
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Quality Engineer in an automotive parts manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality system tools, to include PPAP, FMEA, APQP, control plans, 8D, etc.
- The company provides a competetive benefits package.