Controls Engineer needed for a full-time contract-to-hire or direct hire opportunity in the Billerica, MA area. The Controls Engineer will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Program automation and controls systems involving PLCs for controlling vacuum furnace/material processing systems.
- Design, hands-on mechanical assembly as well as testing, trouble-shooting, installation, startup of vacuum furnace systems and advanced material processing systems.
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design and programming.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams, Process Control Diagrams, Programmable Logic Controller programming.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to program PLCs--Allen Bradley is preferred, GE Fanuc, or Siemens.
- Must be able to create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- Competitive benefits package.