Immediate, Direct Hire Opening, for a Controls Engineer with packaging experience in Alexandria, MN. This person is responsible for projects of average scope and complexity. Primary focus includes machine design packages applying existing technology used within the company, with the focus primarily on routine projects assigned to their own business unit. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Able to create all required machine programs/code including PLC, HMI, and coordinated motion.
- Utilizes corporate processes- Design and Development, Verification and Validation, Engineering Change Control, Risk Assessment for all machine designs
- Familiarity with NEC, NFPA79, and UL508A national codes
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Requires a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience preferred
- CAD experience (preferably Solidworks Electrical)
<Benefits for the Controls Engineer
- Company sponsored benefits
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates