A manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for a Drafter / CAD Technician in the Glendale, AZ area. This is a 12-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
- Candidate will perform drafting and documentation work on both 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm RF coaxial connector product lines.
- Use SolidWorks & AutoCAD software to create/revise detailed product design drawings. Work with the Technology team to support new prototype design orders.
- Generate design change documentation. Document and track action items and input from daily design review meetings.
- Administrate internal order tracking process. Use Windchill/PeopleSoft data management tools for tracking documentation.
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- AAS or Technical equivalent in Engineering/CAD Drafting required with 2+ years experience in mechanical engineering drafting or related technical field.
- Understanding of machining and manufacturing processes desired.
- Experience with Windchill data management tools is nice to have.
Job Number: 132979