An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Contingent Electronic Design Engineer in the Fargo, ND area. This is an 8-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions for electronic assemblies to improve cost, quality, and performance based on electronic design knowledge of engineering applications.
- Create, analyze, read, and understand technical requirements written by others to determine the best technical solution for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design.
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electric Engineering and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in electronic circuit design. Ability to adapt electronic circuitry to vehicle and/or fixed equipment applications.