PCB DESIGNER contract opportunity Temp-to-Perm at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in York, PA. Minmimum AS Electronics or equivalent and 2 to 4+ years experience in Mentor DX Designer and Expedition. Potential Temp-to-Perm assignment. Growth opportunity. Local candidates.
Responsibilities for the Designer
- The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Designer position performs schematic capture, layout and implementation of design rules on PCBs of varying complexity. The proper PCB tools are applied to ensure that the board functions as expected with reference to specific requirements.
- Develop electronic PCB component library figures and Prepare layouts and component placement based on design rules and processes.
- Prepare assembly drawings and BOMs and Work with PCB manufacturing and engineering to develop/revise PCB processes to ensure quality. Provide direction and training to and check work of less experienced PCB tool users.
Requirements for the Designer
- 2 to 4+ years of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) schematic capture/Layout experience in Mentor (DX Designer, Expedition and Hyperlinx), A PLUS to have P-CAD, preferably in the area of embedded systems
- Should possess a two year technical or associate degree in a related field.
- Experience in the use of Theda is desirable.
- Understand electronic symbols and how they interconnect to each other.
<Benefits for the Designer
- Pay rate in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Exposure at a top manufacturing firm, Potential temp-to-perm
- Local candidates
- Very Long Term Contract and Potential Temp-to-Perm
Job Number: 133228