One of the global leading chemical manufacturing company is looking for a "CHEMICAL PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER" . The ideal candidate will have background in quality and process control in the manufacturing/ production of foundry chemicals, consumables used for binders, coatings, feeders, filters and release agents to metallurgical products including inoculants, Mg-treatment and inoculation wires and master alloys for iron casting. This is high level, senior position. NO SPONSORSHIP is available at this time. Relocation is provided for the right candidate. Salary is commensurate with experience. PLEASE APPLY SOON!!
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
- Plan, organize and direct the Quality Control Department.
- Direct supervision of the Plant Lab Supervisor and Process Engineer.
- Support plant level ISO 9001 and RC 14001 programs.
- Knowledge of Phenolics Chemistry and Technology a Plus
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6 plus years of experience in a high production environment.
- 10 years' experience in manufacturing, with 5 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Knowledge and Experience with Process Control and in particular Delta V
- Process Safety Management experience
- Company sponsored benefits and bonus.
- Relocation package.
Job Number: 132981