Leading global infrastructure/facility maintenance and oil & gas services company is seeking a Project Estimator for their Austin, TX location - Direct Hire.
Qualified candidates must have experience with cost analysis, bidding, and financial modeling.
Responsibilities for the Estimator
- Provide estimations and financial models to RFI's, RFQ's, and RFP's
- Cost analysis and financial forecasting
- Oversee bidding and submittal processes
- Ensures operational, financial, and safety metrics meet requirements
Requirements for the Estimator
- Must have Bachelor's degree - Engineering or Business Administration or Business related preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Must have RFP and RFQ process experience
- Must have financial modeling, cost analysis, and project bidding experience within infrastructure/construction/energy/engineering etc. industries
- Comprehensive benefits
- Early release Fridays
- Growth potential