Biotech company in Santa Clara, CA, is looking for several lab technicians to work a swing shift from 4 pm till 1 am. Candidates need a BS degree in biological sciences. These candidates will be focusing on genotyping, DNA copy number and DNA extraction.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Reagent preparation and quality control.
- High Throughput Genotyping utilizing Affymetrix Axiom technology.
- Quantitation/Normalization of nucleic acids utilizing automation.
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- BS in Biological sciences.
- Two years of lab experience
- Able to work the swing shift from 4 pm till 1 pm. Training will be 4 weeks during the day.