ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING ENGINEER opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in SE Kansas. Need BS EE or ME or equivalent and minimum 5 years experience. Includes relocation.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Leading Lean Manufacturing activities. Activities include participating in and leading Kaizen events, pull systems, cell layout, 5S, standard work, and work loading charts to maximize the efficient use of labor, material and machines.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for new equipment justification and implementation
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for material management and continuous improvement initiatives as well as availability to production floor in resolving day-to-day issues that may develop.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS Degree Engineering Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years experience A PLUS if related to automotive manufacturing
- A PLUS to have Plastics manufacturing experience
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
<Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Salary in range shown base on extent of qualifications
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity at a solid manufacturing firm
- Bonus Opportunity