Tier 1 Automotive supplier is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to assist in plant operations contributing to improving manufacturing processes. This position is located in the Romulus, MI area. The ideal candidate will have come from an automotive background and have worked in a plant manufacturing environment. The Manufacturing Engineer should be very familiar with Lean Principles and have knowledge of TS16949 Standards. The salary for the Manufacturing Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from 75-85k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Conduct process studies and make recommendations to improve manufacturing and maintenance efficiency.
- Make recommendations for improving quality control methods.
- Introduce new products and technology and follow through on their development from concept to full production.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technical Field
- Trained or degreed in Plant Manufacturing Techniques and Procedures
- Knowledge of Lean Principles
- Full time, direct hire position
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
Job Number: 132935