Industry leading specialty medical products provider is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a 12+ month contract assignment in Salt Lake City, UT. Candidate will help support the transfer of an entire packaging line from Freemont, CA to SLC. Elements of the project include setting up the production area in the new facility including planning, executing and overseeing process flow layout and commissioning and validating equipment and work centers.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Candidate will help support and lead the relocation, reassembly, commissioning and compliance work for various manufacturing equipment work centers
- Will be responsible for setting up the new equipemnt line including planning, executing and overseeing process low, layout and implementation of equipment
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree
- 8 + years Manufacturing Engineering experience required, including demonstrated leadership experience in manufacturing equipment capital projects
- Specific experience in medical device or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment strongly desired!