Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a client on Long Island. My client is involved in the design and manufacture of fluid handling components. This is a great opportunity with growing company offering top of the line benefits.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Analyze project requests, proposals and engineering data to determine feasibility, cost and time.
- Create mathematical models to develop or modify design according to customer specs.
- Develop Qualification Test Procedures.
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- BS in Engineering
- At least 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Skilled in Solidworks and Office
- Company offers Top Shelf benefits!
Job Number: 132793