There is a heavy equipment manufacturer in St. Paul that is in need of a Mechanical Designer to develop models related to structural and hydraulic components and assemblies.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
- Assist engineers with detail drafting and releasing engineering documentation as needed.
- Model, design, detail and release drawings for piece parts, weldments, and assemblies related to sheet metal,structural steel, mechanical systems, and hydraulics
- Create Engineering Change Orders (ECO) to revise, release and maintain engineering models for drawings, billsof materials (BOMs), standards and specifications
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Associate of Applied Science in Mechanical Design/Drafting Degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years design and manufacturing experience with structural weldments, sheet metal and mechanical/hydraulic components
- Company sponsored benefits