Leading Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Design Engineer. This position is located in the Holland, Michigan area. The Mechanical Design Engineer should have a strong background utilizing a 3D Design Software, SolidWorks is highly preferred. Ideal candidates should have experience designing industrial machines and equipment, tooling, and/or fixtures.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $50k to $75K, plus OT and an opportunity for a year-end bonus. LOCAL candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Utilize engineering principles to design new products or modify existing ones for customers' requests and sales needs
- Develop engineering detail and assembly documentation to support tooling quotations and manufacturing preparations
- Request prototypes from outside suppliers to be used for engineering performance, concept evaluation, and reliability testing
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience utilizing a 3D design software program, SolidWorks is preferred
- Strong experience designing machines, equipment, tooling, fixtures, etc.
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $50k to $75k, plus OT and a year end bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.