Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) needed for a direct hire position at a nationwide Engineering firm based in Orlando, FL. This position will be in the company's healthcare group. 10+ years experience in engineering & design of mechanical (HVAC, plumbing and fire protection) systems for buildings, preferably in the healthcare sector.
Salary range is $100-130k/yr depending on experience, with relocation assistance up to $10k available.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and design of mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection) systems for buildings.
- Review, sign, and seal approved mechanical drawings
- Serve as project manager on single discipline designs.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- PE License in Florida or ability to obtain PE in Florida through reciprocity.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Previous healthcare project experience.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, project management, fee development, marketing and leadership abilities.
- Background from a similar MEP or A/E firm preferred.
- Knowledge in energy modeling and Revit skills preferred.
- Relocation and sign on bonuses
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules and more