An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Senior PCB Designer in the Fargo, ND area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Local candidates.
Responsibilities for the PCB Designer
- Candidate reviews documentation necessary for PCB development generated by other engineering groups and verifies this documentation is sufficient for PCB design. Generates, coordinates, and ensures completion of support documents as necessary. Generates and maintains PCB specifications.
- Works with other engineering personnel, establishes design parameters and ensures electronic designs comply with Design Validation specifications and product specifications.
- Designs Printed Circuit board layouts based on engineering requirements and industry related experience
- Works with Manufacturing Engineering, Sales and Marketing, and Quality Assurance to optimize designs for cost, quality, and manufacturability.
Requirements for the PCB Designer
- Candidate must have technical degree or equivalent experience. 5+ years experience in commercial PCB design is required.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of the design of testing, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing requirements.
- Must have experience with Mentor Expedition software.
- Mentor Graphics Design Capture/Mentor Graphics DX Designer/Mentor Graphics Expedition experience desired.
Job Number: 132903