One of the leading engineering consulting company is looking for a Process Engineer who can work on design and implementation of process equipment strategies . At this time we ARE NOT looking for candidates having major OIL & GAS experience. Candidates with material handling, packaging, food & beverage background are highly encouraged to apply. This position is a direct hire and in North Atlanta. Salary is commensurate with the level of experience. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Develop process design basis and select unit operations
- Prepare process flow & piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Prepare mass and energy balances.
- Size and specify process and process utility equipment.
- Assist project management with the development of project scope, budget and schedule for all process related work
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- Proficiency in MS Office suite. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in an industrial manufacturing setting or working as a consulting process engineer in a food and beverages, pulp and paper companies is preferred.
- Travel requirements are project specific and variable but typically average 10-30%.
- Working with industrial consulting companies is highly preferred.
- Compensation includes base salary plus eligibility for performance bonus, profit share, 401(k) employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life benefits, flexible spending account(s) and paid time off
- Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Job Number: 133160