Electrical power generation client is currently seeking a Project Manager in Plainfield, IN. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- The projects will consist of Electrical Transmission lines and substation projects from 345KV to 12KV. Ensures project scope is clearly defined as early as possible in the project. Conducts complex cost/benefit analysis; considers cost effectiveness when recommending solutions and resolving problems
- Assembles cost estimate from appropriate team input and performs overall evaluation of cost estimate to determine if reasonable and provides budget input accordingly. Develops detailed schedules for the project using input from functional areas and ensures overall schedule meets project objectives
- Ensures appropriate project safety and environmental awareness and planning including contractor safety. Continually seeks and implements methods to improve the project
Requirements for the Project Manager
- PMP Certification is a plus. Also experience with large projects management, scheduling, cost analysis, Transmission lines, project knowledge, works well with others, show they can prioritize and be organized, as well as having good written and oral communication skills.
- Health Insurance, and much more...
Job Number: 133232