Electrical construction company in Santa Clara, CA, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. Candidates need an electrical and estimating background.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Estimate, analyzes, blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for commercial and residential electrical construction projects.
- As Project Manager organizes, directs and controls the activities between customers, suppliers, subcontractors, government agencies, the home office and field operations.
Requirements for the Project Manager
- At least 5 years of PM/Estimating experience in Electrical Construction.
- Electrician certificate is a plus.
- Able to handle projects from 150K tol several million dollars.