BRAKE LAB test Engineer for a highly regarded automotive firm in central Ohio. Need BSME or BSEE and minimum 2 years relevant experience. Very long contract assignment,
Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
- Applies engineering principles, experiences and various analysis tools in following established test plans/procedures to test design parts/components in area of specialty to determine design feasibility and ensure parts/components meet design acceptance criteria, performance level targets and any applicable regulartory/internal standards.
- Creates data settings, prepares/setups test equipment, conducts standard/basic tests and documents/summarizes test results/conclusions, verifying testing accuracy/thoroughness and determining if additional testing is needed.
- Analyzes/interprets test results, predicting performance/failure and providing required product/design data, communicating test results clearly in written reports/formal presentations and making general recommendations based on analysis of testing results.
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- BS Degree in ME/EE - 6 years of related experience may be substituted for required degree.
- Test Engineer with over 2 years of test engineering experience in required test and confirmation per area of specialty. in automotive or similar area
- A PLUS to have automotive related engineering experience or especially automotive brake related experience
<Benefits for the Test Engineer
- Pay rate in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Contractor benefits
- Exposure at a top automotive firm
- Long term contract potential
Job Number: 132993