Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot all aspects of electrical and mechanical systems, equipment and machinery. Responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software. Individuals with strong work ethic and willingness to learn new equipment and skills is a requirement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Analyzes electrical, mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective actions. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
2. Familiar with computer hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability and compatibility with new and existing systems.
3. Ability to troubleshoot data communication problems i.e. Ethernet IP, RS485, RS232, etc.
4. Requires proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs, PCs or DCS systems. Familiar with Allen Bradley software, controls and VFD's required.
5. Requires advanced knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, motor controls logic.
6. Adjusts production lines by setting up assigned equipment parameters for changes in material, size or product. Tests equipment for quality of operation when changes are completed.
7. Examines, tests and measures equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments and records data on appropriate forms. Checks equipment for visual defects.
8. Handles all preventative maintenance duties and tracks and records that PM's are completed as needed. Knowledge of CMMS preferred.
9. Trains machine operators in their essential duties and safety precautions required when working on the equipment.
10. Proactively advises supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action required.
11. Accepts new and/or ongoing projects within facility as required while meeting required timelines.
Working hours: 2nd and 3rd shift
1.-A two year associate degree or equivalent trade school technical training in related field is required.
2.-Minimum of three years manufacturing experience with Allen Bradley controls is required.
3.-Prior experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or food industry preferred.
4.-Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of communication, leadership and self motivation are essential.
5.-Willingness to work as needed within a team environment in support of company goals.
send resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.