Actively seeking a marketing and communications professional with 1-3 years of experience to join our fun, dynamic, and collaborative team.
- Develop daily content for our social media outlets - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram - and track their metrics
- Create regular blog posts
- Compose exciting content for marketing emails and track on their performance
- Develop content for other mediums as needed such as web content and newsletter
Working hours: Monday - Friday, Standard Business Hours
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong writing/editing skills and verbal communication skills
- Organization with the ability to prioritize work and capable of time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multitask in order to manage various deadlines and projects
- Desire to work in a collaborative team oriented environment
- Able to complete tasks independently and utilize forward thinking skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.