Randstad Staffing is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our client in Cleveland, OH
The primary responsibility of this position is to execute marketing strategies and programs in support of the Retail segments' business goals, strategies, and priorities understands how marketing objectives contribute to Retail LOB success. Articulates and advocates LOB marketing strategy:
- Assists in building marketing programs. Creates detailed project plans with stated measurable goals, timing and budget.
- Seeks and identifies innovative marketing opportunities that support the overall marketing strategy.
- Reports business results from marketing programs in an actionable way.
- Completes execution of assigned marketing projects in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Identifies project problems/risks, proposes solutions, and escalates to leadership for timely resolution, if necessary. Builds and sustains excellent working relationships.
- Effectively works across internal and external teams to drive integration of mass media programs across all client touch points for acquisition and lending.
- Manages and executes marketing programs for checking and lending product areas as needed.
- Adheres to marketing budget and manages expenses accordingly.
- Works closely with internal and external agencies to develop project objectives and briefs, define target audience and offers/promotions if applicable.
- Monitors business results of programs and makes adjustments to those programs according to data, insights and research.
- Demonstrates consistent year-over-year improvements in program performance.
- Is able to influence business partners and stakeholders in the effective use of marketing programs and channels to obtain maximum returns.
Working hours: 8-5pm
--Minimum of 5 -7 years marketing or related experience
--Strong experience in budget management and prioritization of financial resources.
--Advanced marketing project management skills
--Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.