PCB Manufacturing company in Sunnyvale is looking for several Quality inspectors to start ASAP!
PAY: $15.00-$20.00 (depending on experience)
- Perform 1st article and in-process inspection procedures ensure that all quality requirements are being met.
- Verifies installation of hardware on assembly projects, components and parts for documentation.
- Using magnification aids and stereo-microscope inspect populated PCBs and identify component. Misplacement and solder defects or any other defects to IPC-A-610 (current revision) standards.
- Using Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment, inspect populated PCBs for correct. component placement, value, and orientation (also Ball Grid Array mounting).
- Using defect or nonconformance data, effectively communicate quality issues and discrepancies, via QMS procedures, to management or assembly house personnel for immediate correction and to ensure that all products meet customer specifications.
- Using customer Bill of Material and assembly notes, verify that assembly is built correctly.
Working hours: Graveyard
--Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
--Previous experience working in PCB manufacturing
--Previous knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
--Ability to read and interpret quality control specifications, IPC 610 standards, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
If you or a friend meet most of these requirements please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.