Accounts Payable Supervisor
Well established Healthcare client seeks to hire a professional AP Manager for an immediate need. Ideal Accounts Payable Manager should have recent leadership experience, ideally overseeing a team of 10 or more.
- Review and approve check requests before processing (daily).
- Handle calls and emails regarding check requests.
- Triage calls from vendors and departments in regards to invoice problems. Refer to responsible staff for resolution.
- Review staff's performance, counseling, coaching and training as needed
- Review exception reports, created from the unsuccessful match of vendor invoices, purchase orders or receiving documents.
- Review vouchers in error, notify responsible staff to clear.
- Run monthly queries/reports - "Vouchers on Hold", "Vouchers not budget checked", "Credit Vouchers not yet taken", use these reports to resolve any outstanding items. Work with staff to resolve.
- Research returned checks.
- Triage stop payment requests, check copies requests
- Voiding checks as needed
- Provide research/accounting information to financial staff and auditors as needed
- Annual 1099 reporting
- Detailed understanding of general accounting concepts and knowledge of federal and regulatory reporting.
- Completion of management courses or prior supervision of Accounts Payables or accounting staff.
- Experience in a computerized and high volume operation.
- PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Microsoft Exchange, Word, Excel and Access skills required.
For immediate consideration please contact Celine Alcaraz (818) 299-9305 or apply directly.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.