Randstad is partnering with a nationally-recognized, full-service collections firm with more than 80 attorneys and 750 total employees.
We are seeking a self-motivated and energetic Account Resolution Specialist to join a Second Shift Consumer Collections team in Grove City, OH!
The Account Resolution Specialist / Collector will work in a call center environment within a professional law office setting. They are responsible for making outbound calls and taking inbound calls. They notify and/or locate consumers with delinquent student loan accounts and attempt to secure payment according to compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the firm's guidelines and client standards. If you are energetic and money motivated with a strong customer service focus, please apply! You must be able to work (flexible) second shift hours. Please read on and apply to be considered.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ Year of customer service, collections, call center, or sales experience
- Excellent speaking, listening and customer service skills
- Professional and personable demeanor over the phone
- Knowledge of basic computer operation, including internet research and data entry
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Monday - Thursday: 4 Ten Hour Days (flexible work hours)
- No Saturdays
- Free Parking
- On-site "Bistro-to-go" vending and fresh foods available
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with YOUR ATTACHED RESUME.
I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com